Welcome to. . .
Words About the Word which is dedicated to writers, readers, and good, wholesome, Christian books. This is the Home page, but I guess you figured that out already. Sub-pages can be accessed though a drop down menu.
- Word Reflections, you will find devotionals.Two devotionals currently grace that page. The first is by guest writer, Naomi Carpenter and the second is one of mine.
- A drop down menu enables access to previously posted devotionals. Unfortunately, this site only supports scrolling down to access them.
- Celebrate Books plugs books written by myself and others. By cursoring over the Celebrate Books link a drop down window appears.
- Check These Out page is now a sub-page of the Celebrate Books page. It can be accessed through the drop down menu. This page displays website and blog links of fellow authors at the CWFI--Family loop, and ACFW loops.
Newsy Stuff. This will be a post about personal things, like prayer requests, news, or the Christmas Newsletter. If you run the cursor over the title you will see a drop down archived page of Newsy Stuff.
- Blog:The Word Heart Written. Sometimes this blog contains my own musings about the world, or writing. At other times, I share informative articles related to writing from other authors.
- Blog--Poetic Musings which contains the first in a series of Ancient poems. On all the Blog pages, please feel free to leave a comment which will be posted after moderation.
- Book Reviews, contains reviews of a book or two . . . or more. Two sub-pages contain Archived Non-fiction and Fiction reviews. Again you must scroll down to find the one you want due to the limitations of this site.
- Browse through the site, pause, read and be refreshed or challenged.
- Now may God's richest blessings be upon you. Cass Wessel
_ Cass Wessel spends her time crafting stories to win the heart. She has many published devotionals, pieces for denominational magazines, anthologies and other books. She attends the Writing Success conferences where she has won medals three years in a row. Cass lives with her dog in Tionesta, PA where she attends church. She’s a mother, grandmother, and retired minister.
Historical Society Memberships:
Forest County Historical Society
Clarion County Historical Society
Presbycan Daily Devotional
The Sermon Illustrator
Grandfather, Father and Me: Memories, Poetry, and Good Food an anthology of stories, poetry and recipes, 2013
Grandmother, Mother and Me:
Memories, Poetry and Good Food an anthology of stories, poetry and recipes, 2012
Only three copies left in stock!
Celebrate Christmas with...
Memories, Poetry, and Good Food an anthology of stories, poetry and recipes, 2011
Only three copies left in stock!
The Freedom of Letting Go --
by Donna Clark Goodrich, May, 2012
contains stories of hope and healing for those searching for a way to let go of the past.
Tionesta Tidings, Tionesta Presbyterian Newsletter, 2011
Forest Press, Vol.144, No. 51, pg. 14, 12/21/2011
The Titusville Herald, pg. 5, 12/19/2011
The Drone, Concordia Jr. College, Fine Arts Magazine, 1964
I do really want to see the Word get around, but please obtain permission to use the content from this site. You will find a contact form located on this page and the Celebrate Books page. Many authors have worked long hours to produce the material published here, please be considerate to them and obtain permission to quote.
Any unauthorized use of material from this website and blog will be considered an infringement of copyright. Thanks for understanding.
writing as: Cass Wessel
Word for the Week
God would rather have us be eternally safe in Jesus, rather than in places we find comfortably familiar.
_Writer's Group Memberships:
Christian Writers Fellowship International --
View Cass Wessel's profile' target='_blank'>